Picture?

Picture?
Picture

Thursday 7 January 2010

Im leaving webosaurs

Im sorry but im leaving Webosaurs because nobody talks to me and nobody ever comes to my parties. I know this is saddening but Im gonna delete this blog and all my others. But im gonna make a blog about Club penguin instead!

Heres people i want to say a former goodbye to:

DialgaPalkia
Nosey
All the Mods
Fruggster
SWAT team of webosaurs
Rex,Flyboy and Tammy
All of the webosaurs(Rexxy,Horns,Stretch and Pterry)
Liefdrag
Whitefang
and Fireice
You have all been very nice and helpful through m time through webosaurs. Thank you.

Goodbye

-Gloki



6 comments:

  1. No, no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL MISS YOU!
    Gloki, you are one of my best friends ever.


    -DIALGAPALKIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloki, I know you go on Club Penguin aswell so, whats your username? Mine is Cool Luxray1

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont u dare quit u wont get people saying hi on club penguin and your blog wont get popular as quicker because is there a blogoll on club penguin nope theres not whyt go there

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO GLOKI DONT LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!
    GLOKI YOUR 1 OF MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UPDATE: IM NOT LEAVING WEBOSAURS AND I JUST HAD A WELCOME BACK PARTY WITH REX AND MODOSAURCENO WHICH WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete