Picture?

Picture?
Picture

Saturday 27 February 2010

Script

Gloki,EB and Dialga in....The facts about pets!

Gloki: Now coming to the Understory Lair....
Dialga: I want cereal!
EB: Dialga stop moaning!
Dialga: Sorry EB....
Gloki: There is entries to other places, as well as a Pet Shop, and a Cafe
Dialga: Can I just have a cake at the Cafe?
Gloki: Alright I'm peckish too!
*They enter the kitchen
Gloki: :O SAUSAGES.....
EB: :O FISH....
Dialga: :O CAKES.....
Gloki: Now be careful. Temptations can lead to Dino-fatness.
EB: Are you calling me fat Bozo?
Gloki: No....
Dialga: Must...Eat..CAKES!
*Gloki slaps own face then laughs
Gloki: Dialga you are so greedy!
EB: I like seeing the sunset on this place!
Gloki: Yes EB, you have a really great view here.
EB: I wanna go Pet shop!
Gloki: Ok follow me!
*They go into pet shop
EB: Theres Little Fang!
*EB Does description of Little Fang
Gloki: WOW!
Dialga: I know! AWESOME!
Dialga: Hey there's Crocodile!
*Dialga does description of Croc
Gloki: Wow!
Gloki: I know a story about this Porcupine....
*Gloki tells story
EB and Dialga: Cool!
Gloki: Thats the end of our tour! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment